Huntingdon volleyball falls to Faulkner | Schools
The Huntingdon volleyball team fell to city rival Faulkner University on Tuesday night at Wilson Gym. The NAIA Eagles took the match 25-13, 25-16, 25-17.
Lauren Rozof had six kills and five digs for the Lady Hawks (3-7) and Kali Martin had four kills and three aces. Bianca Hulsey recorded 18 assists and three digs and Lexi Rangel finished with six digs.
Taylor Dollison led Faulkner (4-7) with nine kills and four blocks. Kelsey Bell had six kills, three aces and five digs and Shelby Woods added six kills, four digs and two blocks. Morgan Wilson recorded 21 assists and Sarah Ford had 10 assists. Anna DeRamus finished with 12 digs.
Huntingdon returns to action at Roland Arena on Saturday with a tri-match. The Lady Hawks play Covenant at 10 a.m. and Piedmont at 2 p.m.
Source: Huntingdon College Sports Information Director
Top East Montgomery Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Montgomery to Host Alabama League of Municipalities Convention May 18 – 21
- McCarter Ave. death investigation upgraded to city's 23rd homicide of 2013
- ASU Senior Makes History - First Student to Complete Correctional Dept. Program
- Murphy USA to hold Domestic Violence Awareness event
- Montgomery Court Referral Program to hold job fair