Police investigate after SUV flips on Troy Hwy. | News
MONTGOMERY, AL (WSFA)- The Montgomery Police Department is clarifying it report of a wreck on Troy Highway near Bell Road Friday afternoon in which three people were believed to have been ejected from a vehicle. Authorities now say there were no ejections.
None of the three victims received life-threatening injuries, according to police spokesman Sgt. Jerry Boykins, but they were taken to Baptist Medical Center South for treatment.
Witnesses on the scene told WSFA 12 News the SUV was traveling south on Troy Highway went it lost control and went across the northbound lanes and rolled over.
The victims in this crash have not been identified.
An investigation into how the crash occurred is ongoing.
Copyright 2012 WSFA 12 News. All rights reserved.
Top East Montgomery Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Alabama releases 2011-2012 graduation rates for Bullock County Schools
- Fmr. Union Springs officer pleads guilty to theft, ethics violation
- Students who vandalized Bullock Co. High School will be allowed to walk at graduation
- Fmr. Union Springs police officer charged with theft while on duty
- Eggs, chickens and cooking oil used to vandalize Bullock Co. High School
- Air show presence may help bring jobs to state
- Maggie Street Missionary Baptist Church to hold annual church revival service
- Montgomery to host 2013 Southeastern Regional Series Capital of Dreams Criterium and Bicycle Race
- Montgomery Zoo Hosts Military Appreciation Day
- Hannah Chadee Joins Jackson Hospital
- Tuskegee election lawsuit heads back to court
- Heavy delays on I-85 NB just inside Macon Co. due to overturned vehicle
- Interstate 85 reopened after fatal, 4-vehicle crash; GA man killed in collision
- Alabama releases 2011-2012 graduation rates for Macon County schools
- Tuskegee man files patent infringement suit against Redbox