Overnight fire damages East Montgomery restaurant | News
The Willow Tree restaurant on the Eastern Boulevard was the scene of a fire last night.
MFD officials tell WSFA 12 News that the blaze started in the attic area over the restaurant's entrance. Multiple units responded and the fire was put out just before midnight.
According to Lt. Jones of the MFD, the restaurant sustained light to moderate damage. No injuries were reported. The cause of the fire under investigation.
Copyright 2012 WSFA 12 News. All rights reserved.
Top East Montgomery Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Alabama releases 2011-2012 graduation rates for Bullock County Schools
- Fmr. Union Springs officer pleads guilty to theft, ethics violation
- Students who vandalized Bullock Co. High School will be allowed to walk at graduation
- Fmr. Union Springs police officer charged with theft while on duty
- Eggs, chickens and cooking oil used to vandalize Bullock Co. High School
- National magazine paints negative light on Montgomery housing industry
- Internal investigation launched by MPD following allegations from prostitution suspect
- Two MPS students have been selected for a trip of a lifetime and need the community’s help!
- Brian Davis Joins Trenholm Tech Foundation Board
- Trenholm Tech Foundation Board Elects New Officers
- Heavy delays on I-85 NB just inside Macon Co. due to overturned vehicle
- Interstate 85 reopened after fatal, 4-vehicle crash; GA man killed in collision
- Alabama releases 2011-2012 graduation rates for Macon County schools
- Tuskegee man files patent infringement suit against Redbox
- 18-wheeler goes up in flames near Shorter