MPS to hold special-called meeting | Events
The Montgomery County Board of Education has scheduled a called meeting prior to the Committee of the Whole meeting at noon Tuesday, February 12. The brief meeting is to consider slight changes to two board polices that concern legal issues. The Committee of the Whole meeting will immediately follow the called meeting. Both meetings will be in the Central Office Auditorium, 307 South Decatur Street.
Information Source: MPS
Top East Montgomery Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Former Union Springs Police Officer charged with stealing from person he pulled over
- Eggs, chickens and cooking oil used to vandalize Bullock Co. High School
- More than 250 rural road and bridge projects scheduled under new Bentley program
- The 2013 Chunnenuggee Fair is tomorrow!
- Bullock County's unemployment rate for March
- Upcoming meetings of the Montgomery County Board of Education
- Warhawks add four local standouts for 2013 season
- Montgomery woman sentenced to 10 years in prison for identity fraud tax refund scam
- Senate passes CAP Congressional Gold Medal bill
- MPS calls special meeting to accept the resignation of an employee TODAY