LifeSouth is hosting a blood drive in Montgomery today | Events
LifeSouth Community Blood Centers are in need of all blood types. After last Friday’s declaration of an emergency blood shortage, donors’ response to the news across the region has been encouraging; however, the blood inventory continues to hover at emergency levels.
LifeSouth urges all eligible donors who are feeling healthy to come out and support their communities by donating blood as soon as possible. Donors must be 17 or older, or 16 with parental permission, weigh a minimum of 110 pounds and be in good health. A photo ID is also required.
LifeSouth is hosting a blood drive in Montgomery today:
- Criminal Justice Center of Montgomery from 8:30 a.m. until 4 p.m.
Please help LifeSouth build its supply of all blood types by donating at this drive.
For more information about LifeSouth Community Blood Centers, visit their website or call 334-260-0803.
Donors can also donate blood any time at the Donor Center in Montgomery. It is located at 4193 Carmichael Road.
Source: LifeSouth Blood Centers, Inc.
Top East Montgomery Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Alabama releases 2011-2012 graduation rates for Bullock County Schools
- Fmr. Union Springs officer pleads guilty to theft, ethics violation
- Students who vandalized Bullock Co. High School will be allowed to walk at graduation
- Fmr. Union Springs police officer charged with theft while on duty
- Eggs, chickens and cooking oil used to vandalize Bullock Co. High School
- Maggie Street Missionary Baptist Church to hold annual church revival service
- Montgomery to host 2013 Southeastern Regional Series Capital of Dreams Criterium and Bicycle Race
- Montgomery Zoo Hosts Military Appreciation Day
- Hannah Chadee Joins Jackson Hospital
- Internal investigation launched by MPD following allegations from prostitution suspect
- Tuskegee election lawsuit heads back to court
- Heavy delays on I-85 NB just inside Macon Co. due to overturned vehicle
- Interstate 85 reopened after fatal, 4-vehicle crash; GA man killed in collision
- Alabama releases 2011-2012 graduation rates for Macon County schools
- Tuskegee man files patent infringement suit against Redbox