Eastdale Estates Welcomes Seniors for the Holidays | Events
(MONTGOMERY, Ala.– November 21, 2012) — Eastdale Estates, an independent senior living community in Montgomery, would like to invite all members of the community, especially seniors, to join us in celebrating the holiday season and bringing good cheer to our neighbors with events, activities and seminars.
Each event is free and open to the public. Eastdale Estates, www.eastdaleestates.com, is located at 5801 Eastdale Drive.
The events include:
· Friday, December 7 at 10 am: Christmas Card Crafting - Come Create a Holiday card from 10 - 11:30 am for someone who is unable to experience this Holiday's cheer and let us mail it to them for you. Hot chocolate and peppermint brownies will be provided.
· Saturday, December 8 at 2 pm: Santa's Pets - We will be accepting donations from 2 - 4 pm. All Donations of Food and Blankets will brought to the local Humane Society at the close of the event. Come in for your Doggie Bag.
· Sunday, December 9 at 3 pm: Let's Talk Seniors® - Transitioning Seminar - A no cost seminar, for those with seniors, on how to help them with the transisiton to a better lifestyle. Light refreshments will be served.
To RSVP, or to learn more, please call Eastdale Estates at 334-260-8911.
*Holiday Retirement is not affiliated with any health care provider and does not provide or coordinate any care services. Residents are welcome to obtain services from any provider of their choice.
ABOUT HOLIDAY RETIREMENT
Based in Lake Oswego, Ore., Holiday Retirement invented the concept of independent senior living in 1971 and is the largest provider in North America today with more than 300 retirement communities throughout the U.S. and Canada. Holiday Retirement is in the business of providing security, comfort, and value to independent seniors seeking a fulfilling lifestyle in a welcoming environment. For more information about Holiday Retirement, please call
334-260-8911 or visit www.holidaytouch.com.
Information Source: Eastdale Estates
Top East Montgomery Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Students who vandalized Bullock Co. High School will be allowed to walk at graduation
- Fmr. Union Springs police officer charged with theft while on duty
- Eggs, chickens and cooking oil used to vandalize Bullock Co. High School
- More than 250 rural road and bridge projects scheduled under new Bentley program
- The 2013 Chunnenuggee Fair is tomorrow!
- Families seek justice months after brutal triple murder
- Man pleads guilty to cashing fraudulently obtained tax refund checks
- Montgomery Public Schools will be closed Monday in observance of Memorial Day
- MPD investigating robbery off of Country Brook Drive
- Upcoming meetings of the Montgomery County Board of Education
- Residents react to shots fired following graduation ceremony
- Shots fired after Macon Co. school graduation; all classes canceled Thursday
- U.S. Sec. of Ag. speaks to Tuskegee U. grads, opens new building
- Macon County's unemployment rate for March
- Tuskegee City Council approves Public Works Employee pay raise