General Public Weekend starts tomorrow at the Alabama Nature Center | Environment
Summer only comes once a year - don't let a summer stroll in the great outdoors pass you by. Come hike more than five miles of shady, senic trails at the ANC
The Alabama Nature Center will be open to the public Saturday, August 18th from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Sunday, August 19th, from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.
The Alabama Nature Center, located at Lanark in Millbrook, Alabama, is a Planned-Use Outdoor Education Facility offering hands-on, outdoor-based educational programs and activities for students, educators, church and civic groups, and the general public
General Public Weekends are held every third weekend of the month.
For more information call 1-800-822-9453 or email email@example.com
Top East Montgomery Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Fmr. Union Springs police officer charged with theft while on duty
- Eggs, chickens and cooking oil used to vandalize Bullock Co. High School
- More than 250 rural road and bridge projects scheduled under new Bentley program
- The 2013 Chunnenuggee Fair is tomorrow!
- Bullock County's unemployment rate for March
- Upcoming meetings of the Montgomery County Board of Education
- Warhawks add four local standouts for 2013 season
- Montgomery woman sentenced to 10 years in prison for identity fraud tax refund scam
- Senate passes CAP Congressional Gold Medal bill
- MPS calls special meeting to accept the resignation of an employee TODAY
- Residents react to shots fired following graduation ceremony
- Shots fired after Macon Co. school graduation; all classes canceled Thursday
- U.S. Sec. of Ag. speaks to Tuskegee U. grads, opens new building
- Macon County's unemployment rate for March
- Tuskegee City Council approves Public Works Employee pay raise