Burglary suspect should be considered armed and dangerous | Crime
MONTGOMERY, AL (WSFA) - Montgomery Police say a man wanted for a burglary that occurred back in May should be considered armed and dangerous.
Central Alabama CrimeStoppers and the Montgomery Police Department are asking for help to locate 20-year-old Tyrone Stone.
Stone is wanted in connection with a burglary that occurred in the 1900 block of Rigby Street on May 18, 2012.
Police say Stone should be considered armed and dangerous. If you know of his whereabouts you are urged to alert police immediately or contact CrimeStoppers at 215-STOP.
UPDATE: Stone is in custody as of 2/27/13.
Top East Montgomery Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Students who vandalized Bullock Co. High School will be allowed to walk at graduation
- Fmr. Union Springs police officer charged with theft while on duty
- Eggs, chickens and cooking oil used to vandalize Bullock Co. High School
- More than 250 rural road and bridge projects scheduled under new Bentley program
- The 2013 Chunnenuggee Fair is tomorrow!
- 2013 Cloverdale-Idlewild Spring Concert Series concludes on Sunday!
- Sunken riverboat again planned as training site for city authorities
- Families seek justice months after brutal triple murder
- Man pleads guilty to cashing fraudulently obtained tax refund checks
- Montgomery Public Schools will be closed Monday in observance of Memorial Day
- Residents react to shots fired following graduation ceremony
- Shots fired after Macon Co. school graduation; all classes canceled Thursday
- U.S. Sec. of Ag. speaks to Tuskegee U. grads, opens new building
- Macon County's unemployment rate for March
- Tuskegee City Council approves Public Works Employee pay raise