Authorities say employee helped suspects target Atlanta Highway business | Crime
MONTGOMERY, AL (WSFA) - The Montgomery Police Department says an employee of the business robbed Tuesday on Atlanta Highway in Montgomery helped two suspects get away. Now all three men are in police custody.
The Montgomery Police Department has charged 24-year-old Stefranio Hampton, 35-year-old Antwoine Giles and 20-year-old Tacques Washington each with one count first degree robbery. The three were arrested in connection with the Tuesday, January 29 robbery of Sundown East/Papa T's on the Atlanta Highway.
During the course of the investigation, MPD detectives developed information that indicated an employee, Stefranio Hampton, facilitated the robbery in conjunction with Giles and Washington.
All three men were transported to the Montgomery County Detention Facility where they're each being held on $60,000 bond.
Top East Montgomery Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Students who vandalized Bullock Co. High School will be allowed to walk at graduation
- Fmr. Union Springs police officer charged with theft while on duty
- Eggs, chickens and cooking oil used to vandalize Bullock Co. High School
- More than 250 rural road and bridge projects scheduled under new Bentley program
- The 2013 Chunnenuggee Fair is tomorrow!
- Montgomery Public Schools will be closed Monday in observance of Memorial Day
- MPD investigating robbery off of Country Brook Drive
- Upcoming meetings of the Montgomery County Board of Education
- Warhawks add four local standouts for 2013 season
- Montgomery woman sentenced to 10 years in prison for identity fraud tax refund scam
- Residents react to shots fired following graduation ceremony
- Shots fired after Macon Co. school graduation; all classes canceled Thursday
- U.S. Sec. of Ag. speaks to Tuskegee U. grads, opens new building
- Macon County's unemployment rate for March
- Tuskegee City Council approves Public Works Employee pay raise