CrimeStoppers searching for burglary and theft suspects | Crime
MONTGOMERY, AL (WSFA) - Central Alabama CrimeStoppers and the Montgomery Police Department have issued a lookout for two suspects wanted for theft, burglary and criminal possession of a forged instrument.
Two suspects, an unknown male and female, are wanted on charges of burglary third degree and theft of property first degree that occurred around 9:30 a.m. on January 11 at the residence at 1813 Robinson Hill Road.
The pair is also wanted on a criminal possession of a forged instrument second degree charge that occurred at the Ann Street Walmart.
The two suspects are an unknown white male and female. The male is believed to be between 18 and 30 years of age with shoulder-length hair. He is described as having a light to medium complexion and a thin build. The female is also believed to be between 18 and 30 years of age with curly/wavy brown hair with light blond streaks. She also has a light complexion and a medium build.
The pair was photographed driving a gray/silver Ford F-150 or similar model pick-up trick.
CrimeStoppers says it is unknown if the two will fight or flee when approached. If you know the identity or whereabouts of the suspects described here, you're asked to call your local law enforcement agency or contact CrimeStoppers at 215-STOP.
Top East Montgomery Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Alabama releases 2011-2012 graduation rates for Bullock County Schools
- Fmr. Union Springs officer pleads guilty to theft, ethics violation
- Students who vandalized Bullock Co. High School will be allowed to walk at graduation
- Fmr. Union Springs police officer charged with theft while on duty
- Eggs, chickens and cooking oil used to vandalize Bullock Co. High School
- Montgomery to host 2013 Southeastern Regional Series Capital of Dreams Criterium and Bicycle Race
- Montgomery Zoo Hosts Military Appreciation Day
- Hannah Chadee Joins Jackson Hospital
- Internal investigation launched by MPD following allegations from prostitution suspect
- National magazine paints negative light on Montgomery housing industry
- Tuskegee election lawsuit heads back to court
- Heavy delays on I-85 NB just inside Macon Co. due to overturned vehicle
- Interstate 85 reopened after fatal, 4-vehicle crash; GA man killed in collision
- Alabama releases 2011-2012 graduation rates for Macon County schools
- Tuskegee man files patent infringement suit against Redbox