Authorities searching for suspect who allegedly violated a family protection order | Crime
MONTGOMERY, AL (WSFA) - The Montgomery Police Department and Central Alabama CrimeStoppers are searching for a man they believe violated a family protection order.
The Montgomery County District Attorney’s Office (Family Justice Center) has requested the public’s assistance in locating 25-year-old Larry Levar Smith.
Smith is wanted for Violation of a Family Protection Act. It is unknown if Smith is dangerous.
If you have any contact with Smith or know of his whereabouts you are asked to call your local law enforcement agency or contact Central Alabama CrimeStoppers at 215-STOP.
Top East Montgomery Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Alabama releases 2011-2012 graduation rates for Bullock County Schools
- Fmr. Union Springs officer pleads guilty to theft, ethics violation
- Students who vandalized Bullock Co. High School will be allowed to walk at graduation
- Fmr. Union Springs police officer charged with theft while on duty
- Eggs, chickens and cooking oil used to vandalize Bullock Co. High School
- Air show presence may help bring jobs to state
- Maggie Street Missionary Baptist Church to hold annual church revival service
- Montgomery to host 2013 Southeastern Regional Series Capital of Dreams Criterium and Bicycle Race
- Montgomery Zoo Hosts Military Appreciation Day
- Hannah Chadee Joins Jackson Hospital
- Tuskegee election lawsuit dismissed
- Heavy delays on I-85 NB just inside Macon Co. due to overturned vehicle
- Interstate 85 reopened after fatal, 4-vehicle crash; GA man killed in collision
- Alabama releases 2011-2012 graduation rates for Macon County schools
- Tuskegee man files patent infringement suit against Redbox