Police investigate after person shot in the ankle at gas station | Crime
MONTGOMERY, AL (WSFA) - Montgomery police officers are investigating the circumstances surrounding a non-life-threatening shooting at a gas station in the 6800 block of Vaughn Road.
Details are limited, but authorities say an adult male suffered minor injuries in the shooting.
No cause for the shooting was immediately known nor was a suspect description available.
The case remains under investigation.
Top East Montgomery Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Alabama releases 2011-2012 graduation rates for Bullock County Schools
- Fmr. Union Springs officer pleads guilty to theft, ethics violation
- Students who vandalized Bullock Co. High School will be allowed to walk at graduation
- Fmr. Union Springs police officer charged with theft while on duty
- Eggs, chickens and cooking oil used to vandalize Bullock Co. High School
- Man wanted for questioning related to city's fourth homicide of 2013
- Four men arrested in connection with three Montgomery home robberies
- 'Wings of Opportunity' author to speak at Capital City Club luncheon
- ASU Alumnus Receives Fulbright Scholarship to Study, Do Research Abroad
- Air show presence may help bring jobs to state
- Tuskegee election lawsuit dismissed
- Heavy delays on I-85 NB just inside Macon Co. due to overturned vehicle
- Interstate 85 reopened after fatal, 4-vehicle crash; GA man killed in collision
- Alabama releases 2011-2012 graduation rates for Macon County schools
- Tuskegee man files patent infringement suit against Redbox