Man arrested for hindering prosecution related to Lowndes County triple homicide | Crime
SELMA, AL (WSFA) - Authorities have released the identity of a man arrested for hindering prosecution with regards to the Lowndes County triple homicide.
Dallas County District Attorney Michael Jackson says 24-year-old Anthony Wallace has been charged with hindering prosecution in the Deandra Lee case.
Wallace was arrested on June 9 - the same day as Lee. No additional details were released regarding his arrest.
Top East Montgomery Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Legislature passes bill providing additional protection to the elderly
- Montgomery County Sheriff's Office to hold Firearms Familiarization Course
- The Gathering of Eagles Welcome the Class of 2013 at Riverwalk Stadium
- Chick-fil-A Founder Selects Montgomery Team Member to Receive Chain’s Top Scholarship May 22
- Garrett Elementary holds end of year Teacher Appreciation and Field Day