Town of Pike Road to celebrate National Night Out in August | Community Spirit
The 29th Annual National Night Out is Tuesday, August 7th beginning at 6:00 pm. National Night Out is a time to bring communities together to heighten crime and drug prevention awareness.
This year, the Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office will celebrate National Night Out with the Town of Pike Road. We strongly encourage and invite all families to take part in this annual event with the Montgomery County Sheriff's Office and the Town of Pike Road. There will be guest speakers including the Pike Road Volunteer Fire Department to talk about fire safety as well as alarm companies and other security specialists to discuss safety concerns and prevention tips. We will have hamburgers, hotdogs, chips and drinks for this family-friendly event.
It’s a great time for communities to have Food, Fun, Fellowship and rally together against crime and take back our neighborhoods so come on out, bring your lawn chairs and enjoy the evening with the Montgomery County Sheriff's Office and the Town of Pike Road!
Source: Town of Pike Road
Top East Montgomery Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Fmr. Union Springs police officer charged with theft while on duty
- Eggs, chickens and cooking oil used to vandalize Bullock Co. High School
- More than 250 rural road and bridge projects scheduled under new Bentley program
- The 2013 Chunnenuggee Fair is tomorrow!
- Bullock County's unemployment rate for March
- Upcoming meetings of the Montgomery County Board of Education
- Warhawks add four local standouts for 2013 season
- Montgomery woman sentenced to 10 years in prison for identity fraud tax refund scam
- Senate passes CAP Congressional Gold Medal bill
- MPS calls special meeting to accept the resignation of an employee TODAY
- Residents react to shots fired following graduation ceremony
- Shots fired after Macon Co. school graduation; all classes canceled Thursday
- U.S. Sec. of Ag. speaks to Tuskegee U. grads, opens new building
- Macon County's unemployment rate for March
- Tuskegee City Council approves Public Works Employee pay raise