Save Like Scrooge! A Christmas Carol Starts Friday at ASF! | Arts & Culture
Kids' Tickets are just $15*
November 23 - December 1
*With purchase of at least one adult preview ticket. Kids' tickets are purchased for children under the age of 16. Ticketing fees apply.
USE CODE "HUMBUG"
With the sounds of carolers echoing through London's streets and the anticipation of the most magical day of the year only hours away the stage is set for one of the most wondrous stories of all time. When miserly Ebenezer Scrooge receives and unwanted visit from the ghost of his former business partner, an overnight journey of epic proportions begins. With the dawning of Christmas Day, lives will be changed forever. Recommended for ages 6+. Appropriate for most audiences.
Don't Miss Tacky Sweater Fridays at ASF!
Join us Friday nights after A Christmas Carol for LIVE MUSIC in the Black Swan Bar.
Wear a tacky holiday sweater and receive ½ off your first drink!
Friday November 23, Andrew Lewis
Friday November 30, Perry Brown
Friday December 7, Kip Traylor
Friday December 14, The Jonathan Bloom Band
Friday December 21, Andrew Lewis
Information Source: ASF
Top East Montgomery Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Alabama releases 2011-2012 graduation rates for Bullock County Schools
- Fmr. Union Springs officer pleads guilty to theft, ethics violation
- Students who vandalized Bullock Co. High School will be allowed to walk at graduation
- Fmr. Union Springs police officer charged with theft while on duty
- Eggs, chickens and cooking oil used to vandalize Bullock Co. High School
- Air show presence may help bring jobs to state
- Maggie Street Missionary Baptist Church to hold annual church revival service
- Montgomery to host 2013 Southeastern Regional Series Capital of Dreams Criterium and Bicycle Race
- Montgomery Zoo Hosts Military Appreciation Day
- Hannah Chadee Joins Jackson Hospital
- Tuskegee election lawsuit heads back to court
- Heavy delays on I-85 NB just inside Macon Co. due to overturned vehicle
- Interstate 85 reopened after fatal, 4-vehicle crash; GA man killed in collision
- Alabama releases 2011-2012 graduation rates for Macon County schools
- Tuskegee man files patent infringement suit against Redbox