Kim Jackson named Controller at Montgomery Catholic |
Title (Max 100 Characters)
Kim Jackson named Controller at Montgomery Catholic
Montgomery Catholic Preparatory School names Kim Jackson as Controller.
"Mr. Jackson is a godsend – having had two children that graduated from Montgomery Catholic, he knows the culture of our school. We are blessed by his past experience with PricewaterhouseCoopers, but even more blessed he has come out of retirement to join the MCPS team," said Anne Ceasar, school president.
A native of central Ohio, Jackson is a CPA and earned an accounting degree from Ohio University. He moved to Montgomery in 1987 to open the local office of PricewaterhouseCoopers. After thirty-four years, Jackson, an Audit Partner, retired from the firm in 2010. He is a board member and treasurer of The Boys and Girls Club of the River Region. Jackson and his wife, Janette, have two children, Lisa (MCPS class of ’00) and Ryan (MCPS class of ’03). Kim and Janette are active members of Church of the Holy Spirit Parish in Montgomery.
"I have always felt a great connection with Montgomery Catholic. Our children graduated from MCPS, and received a great faith based education. In retirement, I was looking for a way to get involved with the community through church or the school, this position is a great way to help out. There has been such positive growth and development at Montgomery Catholic, I am glad to be a part of it," said Jackson.
Jackson began his role as Controller at Montgomery Catholic Preparatory School on January 28.
Top East Montgomery Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Alabama releases 2011-2012 graduation rates for Bullock County Schools
- Fmr. Union Springs officer pleads guilty to theft, ethics violation
- Students who vandalized Bullock Co. High School will be allowed to walk at graduation
- Fmr. Union Springs police officer charged with theft while on duty
- Eggs, chickens and cooking oil used to vandalize Bullock Co. High School
- Scam targets Alabama Power, Dixie Electric customers
- Montgomery one step closer to recycling program
- Man wanted for questioning related to Montgomery's fourth homicide of 2013
- Four men arrested in connection with three Montgomery home robberies
- 'Wings of Opportunity' author to speak at Capital City Club luncheon
- Tuskegee election lawsuit dismissed
- Heavy delays on I-85 NB just inside Macon Co. due to overturned vehicle
- Interstate 85 reopened after fatal, 4-vehicle crash; GA man killed in collision
- Alabama releases 2011-2012 graduation rates for Macon County schools
- Tuskegee man files patent infringement suit against Redbox